Sunday, September 20

Random Update

Okay, enough of the serious blogs. Here's a random update of things in my life right now:

I love the way Frosted Mini Wheats soak up the milk when you drop them in it. As much as I've eaten of that darn cereal lately, I've seen this a lot.

My Norah Jones station on Pandora radio is amazing; I couldn't have imagined there were that many songs out there for my Norah Jones-moods.

Rich saved me from a "butterfly" the other day and I have never been more grateful that he doesn't chide me for crying over things such as that.

My legs are peeling from a sunburn... I got on Labor Day. What in the world took so long??

I really need to make that apple crisp stuff I made a couple weeks ago again. It was one of the best desserts I think I've ever had.

While riding in the car, I flip to 99x every so often just to see if they're playing "Ignorance" by Paramore.

Speaking of which, here are a few lyrics I can't stop listening to as of late:
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well, now I can fend for myself
-"Ignorance" by Paramore

The more I know, the less I understand -"Forgiveness" by Don Healy

Well you and I
Why, we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better
Than you and your boyfriend
-"If It Kills Me" by Jason Mraz

Send me the miles and I'll be happy to
Follow you Love
-"Many the Miles" Sara Bareilles

I was born to walk, and built to last
-"Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai

I'm really into animal prints lately, but just zebra and giraffe. I think it started with the zebra print cake on Cake Boss early in the summer.

My apartments a mess, but I'd rather spend time with Rich than clean it. Or play WoW. Both are way more fun.

I think I have a really cool job.

I have finally met a three-year-old I like. She looks at me funny, won't sit on her dress, and is overall kind of weird, which is why I think I like her.

I hate typing transcripts; I mean, I really, really hate typing transcripts and listening to my own voice and realizing on paper how many more things I could have done had I been able to read it instead of being in the moment.

I am enjoying learning so much about myself through grad school and the past six months. I am finding myself growing and changing so much, and for the first time, I really think I like the woman I'm becoming. Tis a lovely journey to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment